Everyday you will...
- You will define and execute data science solutions that address various business use cases and requirements
- You will discover, interpret, and document insights from large datasets through exploratory analysis and advanced analytical methodologies and present them
- You will create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies, using best-in-class data science approaches
- You will work with our engineers to integrate data science products into customer facing products.
You will have to..
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Data Science or a related discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Operations Research)
- 4 years of related work and/or research experience in a quantitative role
- In-depth knowledge in at least 2 of the following data science domains:
- Text Mining / NLP
- Graph mining and Network Analysis
- Geospatial Analysis
- Deep Learning: Image, Video Processing and analysis
- Predictive Modeling and Recommender Systems
- Time series analysis
- Financial modeling
- Extensive knowledge of a statistical programming language (e.g. R or Python)
- Fluent in SQL and possesses workable knowledge of relational databases
- Has some experience in leading the development of a data science project (ideally, at least 1 full cycle)
- BONUS: Experience with NoSQL data environments and related tools such as Hadoop and/or Spark