- Ensure the software release has been properly delivered from internal and external parties.
- Ensure the Production deployment process is correctly performed and follows the timeline.
- Ensure the deployment plan communicated and aligned with IT Operations.
- Coordinate with SA, 2nd Level support team and users to perform testing.
- Schedule and manage software release deployment for internal and external (outsource) release.
- Coordinate with IT Operations team for deployment for normal and critical releases.
- Prepare Release Note for communication to users on what’s new or fixed in each release.
- Manage software release deployment schedule.
Your will need to…
- Have a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar. Or if you don’t just go ahead and submit your CV too, we will suss you out
- You have at least 1 years of experience in Quality Assurance role whether Automated or Manual
- Fluent in Selenium with Java is a plus!
- Be able to communicate with our international team!
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, CODING, learning and partying