- Collaborate with business teams to understand the business requirements and turn them into technical designs and solutions.
- Provide technical recommendations to the business team as well as bridging the gap between business and technical aspects.
- Mentor and provide guidance to team members.
- Set up the development pipelines and features together with Product Owner.
- Collaborate with solution architects and technical specialists to high-level design in the microservice architecture.
- Lead the fast-paced development team in agile software development.
- Prioritize work and resources effectively.
You will need to…
- Have recent experience as a Senior Software Engineer or similar being at least 50% hands-on developing web service applications in an Agile environment.
- Have recent experience or exposure to analyze the business requirements, suggest improvements to the current business process and/or collaborate with non-technical people.
- Have experience in coaching and managing a team which consists of diversities would be highly beneficial.
- Be strong in microservice architecture design.
- Possess good judgement in any decision making.
- Have a good understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
- Have strong fundamentals in database design and system integration.
- Be able to balance between design flexibility and best practices.
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, architecture design, coding, learning and partying!