- Edit video content according to the brief.
- Keen on equipment and manage to set up LIVE equipment together with the team member.
- To present creative ideas or content ideas to drive Sunday LIVE / social community engagement.
- Be able to film and photograph according to the creative direction and content requirement.
- Keen on creative copywriting for content caption and description.
- Read and write English is a big plus.
- Any Gender and age are welcome.
- Studying in Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Art and Design or equivalent
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Skill of camera shooting, video editing and knowledge of live streaming programs such as OBS and other.
- Basic knowledge of image types, resolutions, frame rates.
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt with changing timelines.
- Knowledge of social media and digital video platforms.
- Positive attitude and a team player.