Sunday is a fully-integrated sales and services Insurtech headquartered in Thailand and Indonesia that uses artificial intelligence and digital platforms to offer personalized insurance products and services that suit all types of individual and business risks. Here to reinvent the entire insurance value chain, the company offers its end-to-end solutions via its partners and proprietary distribution channels.
Why take a chance with us? We are a team player of results-driven professionals who know how to have fun too!
Join us to work with a global team of leading talents in software engineering, big data and insurance as we embark on a mission to reinvent the insurance technology space and start seeing your work transform markets across Asia and the world.
Content Writer & SEO Specialist
As a Content Writer & SEO Specialist each day, you'll be...
- Create various SEO-friendly content types (blogs, social media feeds, use cases, press release, script interview or another publication purpose,etc.) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Research topics related to insurance products and insurtech
- Conduct keyword research and adopt SEO best practices to optimize content
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within the deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
What we would like you to have...
- Having 1 or 2 years of experience in content writing, with a track record of quality writing that can be shown in a professional portfolio.
- Good knowledge of SEO and being able to use SEO-related tools is preferred.
- Having the ability to interview and capture stories from interviews, then write the story about it.
- Having an ability to read data from Google Analytics to identify the potential improvement of our content to improve the writing quality and attract web/blog visitors.
- Business proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Being able to work autonomously with a self-starter attitude in a start-up-like environment.
- Have to showcase an impressive writing portfolio that is relevant to digital & tech industries
- Having knowledge and skill in SEM will be a big plus.
Note: Please submit your CV and portfolio (portfolios can be combined with a PDF file from your CV or in the form of a link that you put on your CV).
What's the catch, then?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for training and development programs
- Annual Leave 15 days
- BPJS Employment & BPJS Health which is full cover
- Festive Allowance
- Private Insurance (Inpatient, Outpatient, Dental, Glasses) - cover employees and their families
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT/KRL (SCBD)
- Hybrid work system
- Laptop devices
- Friendly, dynamic and fast pace work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Insurance Tech company