Senior Partnership Manager
Sunday is a fully-integrated sales and services Insurtech headquartered in Thailand and Indonesia that uses artificial intelligence and digital platforms to offer personalized insurance products and services that suit all types of individual and business risks. Here to reinvent the entire insurance value chain, the company offers its end-to-end solutions via its partners and proprietary distribution channels.
Why take a chance with us? We are a team player of results-driven professionals who know how to have fun too!
Join us to work with a global team of leading talents as we embark on a mission to reinvent the insurance technology space and start seeing your work transform markets across Asia and the world.
As a Senior Partnership Manager each day, you'll be...
- Drive new sales and business growth with build from the scratch relationship with potential partnership prospects to selling Employee Benefit product to developer, fintechs, leasing, or digital partner, multifinance, ecommerce, etc
- Build end-to-end customer journey (including providing partnership scheme, socialization to stakeholders, reviewing agreement with Legal team, implementation integration with operations)
- Maintaining relationship with existing partners
What we would like you to have...
- Having minimum 3 years of experience managing B2B partnerships in the insurance, insurance technology, insurance broker, financial technology, or banking industries.
- Experience with insurance (employee benefit product) is a big plus
- Fluency in English is required
- Must be proficient in using MS Office and creating presentations
- Must be well organized and capable of working well in a group setting
- Possesses good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage one or more business books while juggling multiple objectives
What's the catch, then?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Leave 15 days
- Fully covered for BPJS Employment & BPJS Health
- Festive Allowance
- Private Insurance (Inpatient, Outpatient, Dental, Glasses) - cover employees and their families
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT/KRL (SCBD)
- Hybrid work system
- Laptop devices
- Friendly, dynamic and fast pace work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Insurance Tech company