- Take the lead in designing solution/architecture to fit business requirements, based on microservices or better proven standard practice.
- Analyze current technologies/architecture design being used within the company and propose ways to improve with work plans.
- Analyze issues, bottlenecks and performance optimizations of the system and work together with the development team to find the proper solutions.
- Occasionally share knowledge to the development team of the new tools, solutions, practices, etc.
- Be a solution/architecture consultant to the development team.
- Work closely with product and partnership teams to design architecture and integration solutions with partners.
You will need to…
- Have a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar. Or if you don’t just go ahead and submit your CV too, we will suss you out.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Well-rounded understanding of the common business / operation flows.
- Experience in solution architecture design that aligns with standard best practice.
- Experience in protecting computers, networks, programs and data from unauthorized access or attacks that are aimed for exploitation.
- Experience in dealing with and supporting multicultural development teams is a plus.
- Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, CODING, learning and partying.