Outbound Call Center Agent
If you want to help shape the future of insurance technology in Asia. – WE WANT YOU!
Everyday you will..
- Responsible for an outbound call or chat with potential customers who drop the contact and information via Sunday Social Media, website or offline booth.
- Service clients and provide insurance information when needed.
- To assist the customers on selecting the right products and walkthrough the buying journey until the clients complete the purchase.
- Communicate with clients to disseminate or explain information relating to responsible function.
- Collecting feedback from current and potential clients.
- Support Manager to achieve team targets.
- Perform duties and/or tasks assigned by the head.
- Any gender or age is welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in telesales, inside sales or any related field with basic group insurance knowledge is a huge benefit.
- Be able to work in shifts with strong decipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with sales driven mindset.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and open-minded (Accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments or suggestions)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- On-track behavior and can-do attitude.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in English is a big plus.
- Salary package with incentive structure.
- Social Security
- Annual Performance Bonus and increment.
- Group Insurance : OPD, IPD and Dental/Optical covered.
- 15 days of paid vacation leave and leave day according to labor law.
- Provident Fund 3-15% (By Choice)
- Free lunch on Monday & Tuesday at office
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) 2,000 THB per month (By Choice)
- Company Parties and activity occasionally.