If you are...
- Strategic thinker and you bring a customer-centric perspective to solve problems.
- Steeped in marketing technology and you expertly design, build, and execute campaigns using marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Love learning how different systems integrate to drive business outcomes.
- Driven by data and you know what to measure, when to measure, how to establish a baseline and how to show real improvement.
- A positive and collaborative team member who inspires groups to explore new ideas and push boundaries to drive innovation and growth.
- Persistent, you overcome obstacles, and you do the hard work necessary to solve problems, drive innovation, execute with excellence, and achieve key results.
You will own:
- Implement a CRM tool together with the development team.
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including copywriting, automation, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process, and tracking.
- Be the channel owner of Line, Whatsapp, Jolly super app notification, email marketing, sms and web push.
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze audience behavior, and improve the quality of the database.
- Conduct A/B testing to drive landing page, lead collection and email performance optimization, and other techniques to optimize user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metrics.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other squads to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to the management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis.
- Served as subject matter expert for B2B and B2C marketing operations or marketing automation and campaign design and working with squads to create holistic and personalized customer experience.
- Led a complex integration where multiple teams were involved such as implementing and building CRM, or marketing automation system
- Drove meaningful improvement in customer engagement and retention through personalization
- Prioritized work from multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor in Business Management, Statistics, Marketing, or related fields. Holding Master Degree would be a plus.
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in CRM or Data Management.
- Strong project management skills able to lead a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical skills, be able to understand the issue, analyze for root cases and identify the solution.
- Experience with application tools and software such as Braze, HubSpot, Mailchimp, SQL, MS Access, Salesforce, Datastudio is a plus.