Sunday is a fully-integrated sales and services Insurtech headquartered in Thailand and Indonesia that uses artificial intelligence and digital platforms to offer personalized insurance products and services that suit all types of individual and business risks. Here to reinvent the entire insurance value chain, the company offers its end-to-end solutions via its partners and proprietary distribution channels.
Why take a chance with us? We are a team player of results-driven professionals who know how to have fun too!
Join us to work with a global team of leading talents in software engineering, big data and insurance as we embark on a mission to reinvent the insurance technology space and start seeing your work transform markets across Asia and the world.
Creative Designer Specialist
As a Creative Designer Specialist each day, you'll be...
- Responsible for requirements gathering and translating into graphic design.
- Work with printing houses, production companies in order to produce the work and proof artwork to meet the expected quality.
- Responsible for various designs for company material such as social media banners, website, print ads, brochure, etc.
- Knowledge in corporate identity design to be able to comply with the existing guideline or add-on if needed.
- Modify, revise or retouch artworks as required.
- Follow up and ensure final graphics and layouts are appealing for the brand.Stay up to date on the graphic design knowledge based on new opportunities and industry changes.
- Creating and shooting top-notch video for campaigns, event documentations, and other unique projects as well as the business' social media accounts on YouTube and Instagram.
- Responsible for video editing and motion graphics and animation.
- Make sure that the visual execution is flawless and up to par in every media.
- Report and deliver each project to the supervisor and improve existing solutions by collaborating with the team.
What we would like you to have...
- Having at least 1-2 years experience working as a graphic designer or creative designer designing social media layouts, banners, merchandise, t-shirts, shooting, and video editing, among other things related to marketing initiatives.
- Having expertise in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Have illustration and animation competency is a plus
- Have photo shooting skills is a big plus
- Familiar with the Microsoft office programs (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Have to showcase an impressive portfolio that is relevant to digital & tech industries.
- Having excellent communications skills, creativity, an eagerness to work in a team, and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- English fluency for both oral and writing communication.
Note: Please submit your CV and portfolio (portfolios can be combined with a PDF file from your CV or in the form of a link that you put on your CV).
What's the catch, then?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for training and development programs
- Annual Leave 15 days
- BPJS Employment & BPJS Health which is full cover
- Festive Allowance
- Private Insurance (Inpatient, Outpatient, Dental, Glasses) - cover employees and their families
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT/KRL (SCBD)
- Hybrid work system
- Laptop devices
- Friendly, dynamic and fast pace work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Insurance Tech company