- Responsible for Product Marketing, Performance Marketing and Creative House.
- Responsible for all dimensions of Marketing for Sunday Thailand to support all sales channels comprising (i) B2C (ii) B2B and (iii) strategic partnerships that’s O2O (offline to online)
- Create and implement marketing strategies for all sales channels including but not limited to targeted and/or mass offline and online media channels at national and regional level.
- Responsible for marketing P&L and making strategic decisions on marketing strategy.
- Create campaigns, events and PR to attract market awareness locally.
- Research and analyze customer and competitor insight.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Collaborative work with the team to develop strategic partnership activities.
- Manage marketing team in developing/implementing new concepts, business models and channels.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and oversee and control company marketing budgets.
- Any gender and age are welcome.
- Degree in Marketing or any related field. MBA is a plus.
- At least 5+years experience in management role and 3 years in execution role within the Marketing function, preferable from offline and online
- At least one very hands-on skill with a proven track record in numbers. (i.e. performance marketing, PR, content writing or social media marketing).
- Strong communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Be highly creative, imaginative and yet fully understand business context.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sense of ownership, get things done in a timely manner while still having fun.