- Ability to invent both offline and performance marketing campaigns to drive traffic for upselling and cross-selling for all products and services under Sunday. You will need to start from scratch, trial, and error several campaigns until we find the right customer segment.
- Ability to identify target segmentation that is scalable and profitable.
- Analyst CAC and execute projection for current and future campaigns.
- Be able to calculate customers lifetime value in order to make sure that we spend a sensible amount to acquire the right customer segment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally if needed, to kickoff campaigns.
- Managing and prioritizing tasks in each project and delivery to all squads by the timeline.
- Very keen on details and ability to get your hand dirty by executing your own plan to hit the target KPI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
- More than 5 years of working experience in Marketing with at least 3 years in Performance Marketing, Growth Marketing in B2C or any business that touch base with end users/customers.
- Experience in O2O (Offline to Online) business would be an advantage.
- Experience working in startups or/and fast-paced organizations would be an advantage.
- Strong experience in performance marketing.
- Strong communication and organizational skills who can guide decision-making and alignment between parties toward a delightful art while achieving business goals.
- Strong MS Excel skills and keen on calculation.
- Mature, good team player, and flexible.
- Ability to communicate in Thai and English.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sense of ownership, get things done in a timely manner while still having fun.