- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Coordinate with branch to implement training actions and conduct regular field coaching.
- Implement the trainings delivered and ensure they fit for the needs of each branch and in line with training objectives.
- Do competitor analysis in order to bring out the strong point of Sunday and coach the team.
- Design training courses , role-playing activities and job simulation.
- Maintain updated records of curriculum and material.
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training.
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team.
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or related field.
- Tech savvy, able to coach and teach how to use the platform fluently.
- Ability to travel to different branches using personal car. The gas allowance will be provided.
- Ability to lead the successful team.
- Excellent presentation, influencing, coaching, and problem solving skills.
- Service-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate well in a team.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.