- Within our cool office in the heart of Bangkok City, you will design, develop, test, review, deploy, maintain and improve software in an Open Source, Agile environment.
- You will be managing software projects from priorities, deadlines and deliverables for yourself and team members.
- You will develop software solutions by studying needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes and investigating problem areas
- You will assess the feasibility of software solutions by evaluating available resources and project requirements
- Able to coach and be a mentor for team members on technical technique and issue
- Capable to smoothly oversea service, component and products of our company
- You will work with world-class talents who get technology. They are awesome. They like to experiment. They are not afraid to fail. They dress casually to work. They will grow together with you.
Your will need to…
- Have a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar. Or if you don’t just go ahead and submit your CV too, we will suss you out
- Have strong fundamentals in operating systems, database systems and computing networks
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, CODING, learning and partying
- Identify business requirements for company products and services and be able to design an architecture for company services